Happily Unmarried

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Monday morning laughs by Dave Barry

Something on Dave Barry's blog that tickled me:

"HONEY?"
I just made a reservation for dinner at a nice restaurant in Coral Gables. The woman who took the reservation, who is a lot younger than I am -- I know this because everybody in the world, including recently unearthed fossils, is a lot younger than I am -- took the information, then said: "And the name, honey?" So I told her my name, and she said, "OK, honey, see you tomorrow."
My question is: If she talks this way to total strangers on the phone, what does she call people she actually knows?

- I

1 Comments:

  • I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a
    colon cancer early symptoms site. It covers everything about colon cancer early symptoms as well as colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Rod

    By Blogger Rod, at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home