Happily Unmarried

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesdays disguised as Fridays

It is not an earth-shattering, life-altering, the-rest-of-your-life-starts-today day. But for the past two weeks, my Wednesdays have made it a habit to behave like really tantrumy Fridays. Murphy's Law is in full swing. Everything that can go wrong - personally, professionally, psychologically, paranormally (can't think of any more p words) - is going wrong. And some that normally CANNOT go wrong as well.
My break from reality today is coming from looking at some of my Ladakh and the more-recent Goa snaps. Alternate realities really, the way life moves in the mountains - or the beach for that matter - and here in the pink and blue madhouse we not-so-fondly call office. Waking up at 12, lounging around with a book till 3 and finally emerging at 4 only to go back to bed at 1... damn! I miss my home in the mountains.
My other entertainment is being helpfully provided by a flunky who has confused her past and present tenses. The joys of bullying someone righteously!
H seems to have decided to work for a change. I am guessing it's a new job syndrome she is suffering from and nothing more fatal...

Till later
- I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home